Photobucket

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Random Products Of the Moment

Ive always liked this little survey thing, I did it on my personal blog awhile back when I was actually blogging and they are always fun to look back on because the products are really never the same!

Shampoo: I started using the Vivid & In the loop Shampoo Bars from FCS but before I used Lush's Happy Hippy

Conditioner: I dont have to use Conditioner with the bars but before I used some Pantene one.

Treatments: The only thing I use that might be considered a treatment is the Chi Silk Infusion

Styling products: Chi 44 Iron Guard, John Freida Curling Gel, John Frieda Scrunch Spray

Styling Tools: Science Tools Straightner

Shower Gel: This changes every time I take a shower pretty much, I use Soaps more than Gels actually.

Body moisturizer: I am using the FCS Whipped Cream (LOVEEE) but before that it was the BBW Vanilla Bean Noel Cream

Deodorant: Secret Mystic Melon

Fake Tan: Nada.

Cleanser: Clinique Bar Soap

Exfoliator: St Ives Apricot Scrub <3

Primer: I switch around and use different ones or a mixture of two or so but lately Ive been using the Smashbox primer and I like it a lot.

Foundation: Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid

Foundation brush: I usually use my fingers but when I use a brush I use my MAC 187 or one of my sigma brushes.

Concealer: My most used concealers are Hard Candy Glamafauge, Hard Candy Undercover Agent, Clinique Quick Corrector and the Garnier Anti Dark Circle Rollerball

Blusher: This changes every time I do my makeup but my top 3 faves at the moment would be Benefit Coralista, Rock & Republic Tease, and MAC Ripe Peach

Bronzer: MAC Springshine Ombre

Highlighter: NARS Albatross or MAC Truth & Light

Eyeshadow base: UDPP or NARS Smudge Proof

Eyeshadows: UD Naked Palette, Sugarpill Stella, MAC Pink Opal (this also changes daily)

Eyeliner: Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray

Curler: ELF

Mascara: Maybelline One By One, Blinc, Rimmel Day To Night

Brows: Some Cosmetic School Pencil I got in a swap from makeupalley.com it doesnt have a name or else I would list it because it is awesome.

Lipstick: Most worn at the moment MAC Fashion Mews, L'Oreal Azalea, MAC Viva Glam GaGa 1&2
Lipgloss: LORAC Vivid, MAC Viva Glam GaGa 1&2, Kiss My Sass Blue Velvet, Buxom April

Nail Colour: I just took Zoya Adina off, but my nail color always depends on my mood so it changes quite frequently. But I stick with Glitters, Blues & Purples for the most part ;)

If you want to do this comment and let me know that you did would love to be nose-y and read other peoples fave products =)

No comments:

Post a Comment