Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

If all my makeup disappeared....

What would be the 10 products I would go straight out and repurchase :) I originally saw this tag on blushisthenewblack shes sooo cute I <3 her! anyway my iPhone has been messed up and I just got my replacement in so while Im getting everything set back up and cant really take pics yet I figured I would do this little tag just for fun :)

Number - Bye Bye Under Eye by iT Cosmetics This is my favorite concealer it works miracles :)

Number Two - Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette just because I would have to have some colored eyeshadows at least plus the packaging is super cute!!

Number Three - Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused - Loveee this blush!!

Number Four - Urban Decay Naked Palette - We all know what this is but seriously if all of my eyeshadows disappeared I could get away with just this palette for my brows and neutral days :)

Number Five - Stila Smudgestick in Stingray - Ive tried every eyeliner under the sea this one stays on my waterline like no other (yes even better than UD 24/7 liners) and its very creamy :)

Number Six - Kiss my Sass Cosmetics Lip Scrub Lush has got nothing on kiss my sass let me tell ya - The stuff is awesome and you can pick your scents super cheap and you get a huge tub..best part its hot pink & the owner is super sweet :)

Number Seven - MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick - I probably couldnt even afford or want to pay what this lipstick goes for so if my collection does disappear I hope this baby somehow doesnt ;)

Number Eight - LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer - Sure I use other primers but this stuff can do everything if I had a limited budget and wanted everything else listed I would pass up UDPP, NARS smudge proof etc and just get this its really two in one keeps all my glitters and shimmers on without fallout and works great with everyday shadows as well and its way cheaper than the others ;)

Number Nine - Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy 24/7 Shadow Pencil - Love this if I am in rush I can just apply this I have color and glitter fast how can you go wrong?! It also makes a great base for other colors - even the brights ;)

Number Ten - Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Lemon Chamomile - I get chapped lips like no other Ive tried all the drugstore stuff and a few of the high end nothing holds a candle to Jack Black seriously love the stuff and the scent is awesome


So obviously I dont have a holy grail foundation (sighh) and I wouldnt have any of my bright eyeshadows (super bummer) :/ ahhh! Well hopefully my cosmetics wont just up and walk away and if they do my wallet and I both might have to look into some therapy sessions :)

I tag everyone..if you do this let me know because I want to see what your ten things you would just have to go out and buy!

1 comment: